Whether you have a small closet or a large one, there’s always that awkward open space above it that can be difficult to decorate. Here are some creative ways to make the most of that space and turn it into something both functional and stylish. One option is to use the space for storage.
You can install shelves or hooks to hang bags, hats, or other items. This is a great way to make use of the space and keep your things organized. Another idea is to use the space as a gallery wall.
Hang art, photos, or other items that reflect your personal style. This is a great way to add some personality to your home and make the most of an empty wall. If you’re looking for a more functional option, consider using the space above your closet for extra shelving or even a desk area.
This can be a great spot for working on projects or storing important documents. Whatever you decide, don’t let that empty space go to waste – there are plenty of ways to make it work for you!
- If you have a closet with high ceilings, consider decorating the space above the closet with shelves
- You can use these shelves to store items that you don’t use often or to display decorative items
- To add interest to the shelves, try painting them a contrasting color to the walls, or adding wallpaper behind the shelves
- Another option is to hang a curtain rod above the closet and drape fabric over it to create a cozy nook
How to Use Space at Top of Closet
Assuming you want tips for utilizing the space at the top of your closet: One way to use the space at the top of your closet is by installing a shelf. This will give you additional storage for items such as boxes, luggage, or seasonal clothing.
If you have high ceilings, you may also be able to install a second rod for hanging clothes. Another option is to use baskets or bins to store items on the floor of your closet. This is a great way to keep things organized and make better use of the space in your closet.
What Do You Put in Open Space above Closet?
If you have an open space above your closet, there are a few things you can do with it. One option is to use it for storage. You can put boxes or bins up there to store items that you don’t use very often.
This is a great way to make use of the space and keep your belongings organized. Another option is to turn the space into a mini loft. If you have a ladder, you can put it in the closet and create a small living area above.
This is perfect for people who want to maximize their space and have an extra room without having to build an addition to their home. Whatever you decide to do with the space, make sure that it is safe and secure. Be careful when climbing up to retrieve items from storage, and make sure that any furniture you put in the loft is stable and won’t fall over.
With a little bit of planning, you can turn your empty attic space into a functional and stylish part of your home.
How Do You Fill Awkward Wall Space?
There are a few ways to fill awkward wall space and it really depends on the look you are going for. One option is to hang a large piece of art or tapestry. This will make the space feel more cozy and inviting.
Another option is to use shelves to fill the space. You can either buy pre-made shelves or build your own custom ones. If you go this route, make sure to consider what you will be stored on the shelves and how much weight they can hold.
Lastly, another option is to simply hang some curtains. This is an easy way to add color and texture to the space without having to do too much work.
How Do You Use Wasted Closet Space?
Most of us have at least one closet in our homes that seems to be wasted space. It’s usually the one that’s crammed full of things we don’t use, need,s or even really like anymore. But what if we could transform that wasted closet space into something useful?
Here are a few ideas:
- Create a home office: If you work from home or need a quiet place to get some work done, consider turning your wasted closet space into a makeshift home office. Just add a small desk and chair, and voila! You’ve got yourself a private, functional workspace.
- Create a mudroom: Does your entryway always seem cluttered? Create a mudroom in your wasted closet space to help keep things organized. Add hooks for coats and bags, a bench for sitting on while putting on shoes, and baskets for storing gloves, hats, and other winter gear.
- Store seasonal items: Seasonal items can take up valuable real estate in our closets, so why not store them in your wasted closet space instead? This way they’ll be out of the way when you don’t need them and easily accessible when you do. Just be sure to label everything clearly so you know where everything is stored.
- Turn it into a pantry: If you’re short on kitchen storage, turn your wasted closet space into a pantry! This is especially helpful if you live in an apartment or smaller home where there isn’t much extra room for food storage. Add shelves or wire racks to store canned goods, dry goods, and other non-perishables; then just close the door when you’re done cooking and everything will be hidden away neatly until next time.
- Donate unwanted items: Sometimes the best way to make use of wasted closet space is simply by getting rid of stuff we no longer need or want.
Go through your belongings and donate anything that’s still in good condition but that you no longer use – chances are someone else could put it to good use!
What Can You Do With a Nook?
There are many things that you can do with a Nook. For starters, you can use it to read books. In addition to this, you can also use your Nook to access the internet, as well as a variety of other applications.
Here are just some of the things that you can do with your Nook: -Read Books: One of the main functions of the Nook is to allow you to read eBooks. You can either purchase these books from the Barnes & Noble online store or download them from other sources on the internet.
There are thousands of different titles available for purchase, so you’re sure to find something that interests you. -Access The Internet: With a Wi-Fi connection, you can use your Nook to surf the web just like you would with a laptop or desktop computer. This is perfect for checking your email, staying up-to-date on news websites, or even social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
-Download Apps: There are a variety of different applications available for download on the Barnes & Noble website. These include games, utilities, and even productivity tools. With so many different options available, there’s sure to be an app that suits your needs.
As you can see, there are plenty of things that you can do with a Nook. Whether you want to use it for reading books or accessing the internet, there’s an application or function that will suit your needs perfectly. So why not go out and pick up a Nook today?
Staircase Wardrobe Construction
When you have open space above your closet, it can be tempting to just leave it blank. But with a little bit of creativity, you can turn that wasted space into something beautiful! Here are some ideas on how to decorate the open space above your closet:
-Hang a tapestry or piece of artwork. This will add color and interest to the room. -Install shelves and use them to display plants, books, or other decorative items.
-Hang a mirror. This is a great way to make the room look bigger and brighter. -If you have high ceilings, consider hanging a chandelier or other type of light fixture.
This will add drama and glamour to the space!