To make delicious Doda burfi at home, you will need: 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup semolina flour, 1 tablespoon ghee, and 10-12 crushed pistachios. First, heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Then add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
Next, add the semolina flour and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes until the mixture thickens. Finally, add the ghee and pistachios and mix well. Enjoy your homemade Doda burfi!
- Doda burfi is a delicious Indian dessert that can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients
- To make Doda burfi, you will need milk, sugar, ghee (clarified butter), and flour
- Begin by heating the milk in a saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil
- Add the sugar and ghee to the milk and stir until dissolved
- Reduce the heat to low and add the flour to the mixture, stirring constantly until the mixture forms a thick paste
- Remove from heat and spread the mixture into an 8×8 inch square pan lined with parchment paper
- 7 Allow cooling completely before cutting into squares and serving
How to Make Doda Barfi in Hindi
Ingredients: 1 cup khoya (milk solids) 1 cup sugar
¼ teaspoon cardamom powder 2 tablespoons ghee ½ cup milk, Yellow food color (optional) Chopped cashews and almonds (for garnish) Instructions:
- Grease a plate with ghee and keep it ready.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add khoya and sugar. Keep the flame on low and stir continuously till the sugar melts completely.
- Once the sugar has melted, add cardamom powder, ghee, and milk. Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add yellow food color if using and mix well. Cook till the mixture comes together like dough and starts leaving the sides of the pan. This will take about 10 minutes on low flame stirring continuously in between.
- Transfer this mixture to a greased plate or thali and spread evenly with a spoon or spatula while hot itself so that you get an even barfi later on cooling down completely.
What is Doda Barfi Made Of?
Barfi is a type of Indian sweet or dessert that is often made during festivals and celebrations. It is made from milk, sugar, ghee (clarified butter), and flour, and is sometimes flavored with nuts or spices. The mixture is cooked until it forms a thick paste, which is then spread into a flat rectangle and cut into small pieces.
Barfi can be stored for several weeks at room temperature. The word “barfi” comes from the Persian word barf, which means snow. This is likely due to the fact that the sweets resemble snowflakes in their shape and color.
Is Doda Barfi Made of Wheat?
Doda barfi is a type of Indian sweet that is made from milk, sugar, and wheat flour. The amount of wheat flour used can vary, but it typically makes up a small portion of the overall ingredients. This dessert is popular in many parts of India and is often served at weddings and other special occasions.
Is Doda Burfi Healthy?
No, Doda burfi is not healthy. It is made from condensed milk and sugar and often contains unhealthy additives such as artificial colors and flavors.
What is Dhoda Sweet Made Of?
Dhoda is a traditional Indian sweet that is made from milk, ghee, sugar, and flour. The milk is boiled and then cooled to form a thick paste. The ghee, sugar, and flour are added to this paste and the mixture is kneaded well to form a dough.
This dough is then shaped into small balls and deep-fried in ghee. Once they are golden brown in color, they are removed from the heat and allowed to cool. These balls are then soaked in a syrup made from sugar and water.
Once they are fully coated with the syrup, they are ready to be served.
How to make Doda Barfi from wheat sprouts
Burfi is a delicious, fudgy Indian sweet that’s perfect for any occasion. And while it may seem daunting to make at home, this Doda burfi recipe is actually quite simple. Just follow these easy steps and you’ll be enjoying this traditional treat in no time!
Ingredients: 1 cup milk powder 1 cup sugar
1/2 cup ghee (clarified butter) 1/4 cup water 1 teaspoon cardamom powder